Civil Engineering Services for the Canopy Oaks Subdivision, Winter Garden, Florida, recently named a Top Ten Community by Orlando Style Magazine
Building neighborhoods requires a creative team and unique attention to detail. Luckily, that’s our specialty. Our goal for this project was to create the building blocks necessary to make way for this luxury community.
Our work effort and significant project elements included:
- Representation at Public Meetings for Annexation and Rezoning
- Project Management
- Sub-Consultant Coordination
- Utility Provider Coordination
- Permitting through Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Plat Coordination
- Design of a neighborhood park and trail system creating connections throughout the neighborhood
- Design of two municipal lift stations
- Design of sidewalks and coordination of streetlighting of the adjacent city roadway
- Plat coordination
- LOMR F permitting
We also designed a stormwater system to address special basin criteria for the Apopka Basin and Wekiva Recharge area while creating a water feature centerpiece for the trail system.